Get a system that works for you
If you’ve been putting off upgrading those outdated key cards, CCTV cameras, and clunky DVRs, don’t wait any longer!
Cloud security is easier security
- No servers or hard drives to purchase and install means you get up and running quickly and enjoy 100% automated maintenance.
- Remote access ‘just works’ from any connected mobile phone or browser. No more IP conflicts, port forwarding errors, or learning wonky, proprietary software.
- Plug-and-play integration with new or existing cameras and entry controls allows you to build and upgrade when you’re ready.
- Secure, off-site storage and automated backups means your footage and settings are immune from theft, damage, and degradation.
- Flexible pricing and scalable systems fit your needs today and tomorrow.
Stop hassling with system updates, missing camera footage, spotty connectivity, and unreliable equipment.
Cloud-based security systems practically run themselves, allowing you to focus on running your business instead of constantly monitoring your servers and camera operations.
I cannot say enough good things about Nick Tinsley’s professional work and attention to detail. As president of a large property management company, I rely on vendors to get the job done right the first time. NT Security delivers on time and within budget every time. They’re also fast, usually fixing a problem within 24 hours or quicker in many cases. Nick Tinsley is an honest person who has built a reputation of superior work among inferior competitors. Finding an honest vendor who does what they say and says what they do is becoming a rare commodity. That’s why I recommend him and his company to anyone with access control needs.Lisa Simmons, President
Beacon Property Management, Atlanta
Brivo & Eagle Eye Networks, A Match Made in Heaven
Cloud video surveillance from Eagle Eye Networks integrates seamlessly with Brivo Access Control. Both brands are owned by security industry maven, Dean Drako, who is revolutionizing security infrastructure by putting everything in the Cloud.
It’s never been easier, safer, or more affordable to manage all your points of entry & video footage easily and securely from any connected device.
- No more connection errors or port forwarding
- Fast & easy mobile access
- Use new or existing cameras
- Flexible footage retention
- No servers or software to buy
- Simple, affordable setup
- Plug and play connectivity
- Start small, scale later
- Guests can enter by phone with Brivo Mobile Pass
- Grant access remotely
NT Security is a leading authorized dealer and installer in the Atlanta area for both Eagle Eye Networks and Brivo Access Control. We’ve earned the trust of hundreds of happy cloud customers. If you want it done right the first time, go with five-star professional dealer, NT Security.
NT Security installed some access control devices and camera at our facilities. Their communication was excellent throughout the whole process and the jobs was done flawlessly. They go the extra mile.Jan van Rensberg, Atlanta
Finally, Security Systems That Work For You, Not The Other Way Around.
If you want to run your organization instead of maintaining a security system, 2019 is your lucky year. Over the past few years, the internet has made securing your office, swim & tennis facility, or commercial property far easier and cheaper than ever before.
- No more maintaining DVRs, hard drives, memory sticks, and consoles.
- No more worrying about equipment and hardware failures. System health is monitored 24/7 and problems are resolved quickly and remotely.
- No more connection errors, “IP Conflicts”, or Port Forwarding. Access your system just like you would online banking or your taxes.
- Minimal hardware and serverless installation means you don’t have to worry about theft, vandalism, or degradation due to environmental factors.
- No more missing or stolen CCTV footage. Everything’s streamed & stored offsite.
- Secure, remote access from any browser or smartphone means fast and effortless access to footage or access control decisions.
- No more burden on your IT resources. System is maintained proactively by professionals who make security technology their number one priority.
Not long ago, only large companies could afford security systems this good. Recently however big enterprises have migrated their security to the cloud, where hacks and intrusions are *much* less likely to occur than with traditional systems.
With proven superiority over hosted or onsite infrastructure, the cost of easy and effective web-based business security has come down considerably, making an upgrade a real “no-brainer” for your small business or community organization.
Cloud Access Control & Video is easy on the budget
- Minimal hardware installation means very low cost-of-entry. Get started today with a low monthly subscription.
- Flexible pay-as-you-go pricing means you can easily add and remove features to suit your needs at the time.
- Ease-of-maintenance, proactive system alerts, and nearly 100% uptime greatly reduces your cost of ownership far below traditional systems and hosted servers.
Cloud Security Customers are Happy Customers!
“We had a complicated puzzle for Nick to solve in our HOA community installation and he came up with creative solutions that have us covered from all angles. Nick is a pleasure to work with and the quality of the installation is top-notch. We’re a happy community customer!”Kelly O’Neill. HOA Manager, Atlanta
Met with Nick about a security system for our HOA playground area. Impressed with him how he knew exactly the set up that would be best for us. All work was done in timely manor and system couldn’t be any better. Any questions that arise Nick is quick to respond. A+ outfit will defiantly recommend NT Security to anyone looking.D. Schwit, HOA Manager, Atlanta
Our company hired NT Security to install Data Connectivity, Access Control, Video Surveillance, and an Alarm system. NT Security was extremely flexible working with some “squishy” timelines, and helped us ensure that all the work was done in the time needed. Would highly recommend.Paul Sissom, Atlanta