The security industry is always advancing. Our customers love that NT Security always stays ahead of the technology curve by investing heavily in training and certification across all of our security infrastructure service offerings—video surveillance, cloud-based and onsite access control systems, intrusion detection and monitoring. Don’t entrust the security of your property to anything less than a fully certified security system installer.
Our Security Installer Certifications & Trainings
- Axis Certified Video Professional: Axis Network Video Exam #19704352
- Nicet Certified in Video Security: #123138 and Fire Protection 123138
- Brivo Certified Cloud Access Technican: #OA-4838
- Eagle Eye Certified Cloud Video Technician
- Fiber Optics Certified: #1560137 Fiber Optics Association
- Secure-I Cloud Video Technician
- National Training School, Level 1 and 2 Advanced Burglary Systems
- National Training School, Fire Alarm Installation Methods (Faim)
- Georgia Low Voltage Alarm License: #LVA 205767
- Osha Safety Training Certification: #964820
- National Training Center: Security Systems, Access Control, Networking 101, Advanced CCTV Training
- NLVCA, National Low Voltage Contractors Association
In addition to our skills certifications and licenses, we are also recognized by many leading security technology providers as authorized security system dealer or service partner. See our Partners page for a complete list.